Sunday, September 11, 2011

Projects


I-Spy Pouch Price $3


1 hour Personal History Price $2.50


FHE Dice Price $20.50 (price may go down depending on how many sign-ups we have)


Nativity Block Set Price $5


Date Dice Price $19.50 (price may go down depending on how many sign-ups we have)


Bed Buddy Price $3
rice bag, good for Hot/Cold pack


Advent Calendar $48 with Frame
$28 without Frame


Dried Vine & Rosette Wreath Price $8.00


Monogram Tote Bag Price $5


Quiet Time Book Price $6 per book
Sacrament Book
We Believe
Latter-Day Prophets
Book of Mormon Stories
My Gospel ABC Book- Boy or Girl Option



Tie Class $0.50 for 2 ties. Bring 1 adult tie to make 2 kid ties.
Bring a needle and thread.

FREE Quick and Easy Dessert Class
We will use these items made in class as the desserts for the evening.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for putting this up - I only got a short chance to see it at church, so it's nice to spend more time looking now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Are you still selling the "My Gospel ABC Book"? If so how much to buy and mail or is the PDF file I buy and I cut and assemble the book? I would be happy to buy the PDF. Please let me know. cynthiakinggifford@gmail.com Thank you! Cynthia

    ReplyDelete